2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 41 - Joint Underwriting/Risk Sharing
- 56-41-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-41-102 - Voluntary risk sharing or market assistance plan.
- 56-41-103 - Tennessee property and casualty insurance association Creation Plan of operation.
- 56-41-104 - Board of directors of association.
- 56-41-105 - Plan of operation Insurers and agents required to participate.
- 56-41-106 - Plan of operation Information to be specified or provided.
- 56-41-107 - Plan of operation Methods regarding risks, rates, claims and coverage Premiums Deficits.
- 56-41-108 - Stabilization reserve fund.
- 56-41-109 - Powers and duties of association.
- 56-41-110 - Payment of fees and taxes by association.
- 56-41-111 - Scope and types of voluntary plans.
- 56-41-112 - Duration and effect of obligations and duties.
- 56-41-113 - Immunity for good-faith statements and actions.
- 56-41-114 - Examination of organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.