2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 30 - Dental Service Plan Law, 1961
- 56-30-101 - Short title.
- 56-30-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-30-103 - Nonprofit dental service corporation Creation.
- 56-30-104 - Articles of incorporation Approval by commissioner.
- 56-30-105 - Board of directors.
- 56-30-106 - Subscribers Rates.
- 56-30-107 - Right to establish or operate plan.
- 56-30-108 - Right to become participating dentists Method of diagnosis and treatment unrestricted Private dentist-patient relationship.
- 56-30-109 - Agreements with participating dentists.
- 56-30-110 - Contracts approved by commissioner.
- 56-30-111 - Applications for licenses Accompanying documents Filing fee.
- 56-30-112 - Issuance of license Prerequisites.
- 56-30-113 - Investment of funds.
- 56-30-114 - Limitation of expenses.
- 56-30-115 - Purchase of liability insurance authorized.
- 56-30-116 - Financial and statistical records.
- 56-30-117 - Annual statement Form Filing fee.
- 56-30-118 - Examination Rehabilitation or liquidation.
- 56-30-119 - Fees and taxes.
- 56-30-120 - License renewal Agents' certificate of authority.
- 56-30-121 - Orders of commissioner Publication of regulations Rates.
- 56-30-122 - Suspension or cancellation of license Withdrawal of approval of documents Revocation and amendment of certificate, order, authority or consent.
- 56-30-123 - Revocation of license for violation of chapter.
- 56-30-124 - Review of order of commissioner Writ of certiorari.
- 56-30-125 - Subscription contract Duration Renewal Termination Forfeiture of membership Deferment of inception coverage.
- 56-30-126 - Subscription contract Form Certificate furnished subscriber Provisions.
- 56-30-127 - Form of subscription certificate.
- 56-30-128 - Subscriptions for dental care for needy Governmental or private contributions authorized.
- 56-30-129 - Settlement of dispute or controversy by commissioner Review of decision.
- 56-30-130 - Construction of chapter.
- 56-30-131 - Laws relating to practice of medicine and surgery or dentistry or other insurance not affected.
- 56-30-132 - Non-applicability of the Consumer Health Care Advocacy Act.
- 56-30-133 - Maintenance of business records by electronic means.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.