2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 29 - Hospital and Medical Service Corporations
- 56-29-101 - Purpose of chapter.
- 56-29-102 - Corporations covered by this chapter.
- 56-29-103 - Existing corporations that may operate under this chapter Prerequisites.
- 56-29-104 - Articles of incorporation and amendments Approval by commissioner.
- 56-29-105 - Contracts between board member and corporation.
- 56-29-106 - License required.
- 56-29-107 - Application for license Accompanying documents Filing fee.
- 56-29-108 - Issuance of license by commissioner Prerequisites.
- 56-29-109 - Working capital provided by disinterested groups or individuals Repayment Interest.
- 56-29-110 - Acquisition and administrative expenses Limitation Approval.
- 56-29-111 - Reserve requirements.
- 56-29-112 - Investment of corporation funds.
- 56-29-113 - Annual statement Contents Filing fee.
- 56-29-114 - Keeping of adequate financial and statistical records.
- 56-29-115 - Examination Rehabilitation or liquidation.
- 56-29-116 - Subscription contracts Liability of hospitals Rates Approval of commissioner.
- 56-29-117 - Submission of contracts and schedule of rates to commissioner Disapproval.
- 56-29-118 - Licenses renewable annually Agents to have certificate of authority.
- 56-29-119 - Fees and taxes of corporations and agents.
- 56-29-120 - [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.