2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 28 - Hospital Service Corporations
- 56-28-101 - Application of chapter.
- 56-28-102 - Articles of incorporation and amendments Approval by commissioner.
- 56-28-103 - Board of directors Composition Compensation.
- 56-28-104 - License required.
- 56-28-105 - Application for license Form Accompanying documents Filing fee Unpaid contributions reported as separate item.
- 56-28-106 - Issuance of license Prerequisites.
- 56-28-107 - Working capital.
- 56-28-108 - Acquisition and administrative expenses.
- 56-28-109 - Reserves.
- 56-28-110 - Investments.
- 56-28-111 - Annual statement.
- 56-28-112 - Financial and statistical records.
- 56-28-113 - Examination Rehabilitation or liquidation.
- 56-28-114 - Contracts for service to subscribers Rates.
- 56-28-115 - Subscribers' contracts Form Required and prohibited provisions Regulations Publication authorized.
- 56-28-116 - Renewal of licenses Certificates of authority for agents.
- 56-28-117 - Fees and taxes.
- 56-28-118 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.