2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 27 - Medical Service Plan Law, 1945
- 56-27-101 - Short title.
- 56-27-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-27-103 - Formation of medical service plan corporation.
- 56-27-104 - Articles of incorporation and amendments Approval by commissioner.
- 56-27-105 - Board of directors Number Qualifications Nomination Election Compensation.
- 56-27-106 - Right to establish or operate plan.
- 56-27-107 - Scope and extent of medical service.
- 56-27-108 - Right to become participating physician Method of diagnosis and treatment unrestricted Private physician-patient relationship.
- 56-27-109 - Agreements with physicians.
- 56-27-110 - License required.
- 56-27-111 - Application for license Form Accompanying documents Filing fee.
- 56-27-112 - Prerequisites for issuance of license.
- 56-27-113 - Investment of funds.
- 56-27-114 - Administrative expenses.
- 56-27-115 - Purchase of liability insurance authorized.
- 56-27-116 - Records to be maintained.
- 56-27-117 - Annual statement Form Filing fee.
- 56-27-118 - Examination Rehabilitation or liquidation.
- 56-27-119 - Fees and taxes.
- 56-27-120 - Renewals of licenses Agents' certificates of authority.
- 56-27-121 - Orders and regulations Rates.
- 56-27-122 - Suspension or cancellation of licenses Withdrawal of approval of documents Amendment of certificate of authority Revocation and amendment of certificate, order, authority or consent.
- 56-27-123 - Revocation of license for violation of this chapter.
- 56-27-124 - Review of order of commissioner Writ of certiorari.
- 56-27-125 - Subscription contract Duration Renewal Termination Forfeiture of membership Deferment of inception coverage.
- 56-27-126 - Subscription contract and certificate Requirements Terms and conditions.
- 56-27-127 - Printed portions of subscription certificate.
- 56-27-128 - Subscriptions to provide medical care for needy Governmental or private contributions authorized.
- 56-27-129 - Settlement of dispute or controversy by commissioner Review of decision.
- 56-27-130 - Mailing list of physicians and surgeons to subscribers.
- 56-27-131 - Construction of chapter.
- 56-27-132 - Laws relating to practice of medicine and surgery or other insurance not affected.
- 56-27-133 - Sterilization insurance provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.