2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 26 - Accident and Sickness Insurance
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 56-26-101 - Part definitions.
- 56-26-102 - Filing and approval of policy forms Loss ratio guarantee.
- 56-26-103 - Withdrawal of approval Notice of hearing.
- 56-26-104 - Disapproval of policy Limitations and exceptions.
- 56-26-105 - Review Certiorari.
- 56-26-106 - Required form and contents of policy.
- 56-26-107 - Policy deliverable in another state.
- 56-26-108 - Standard form Required provisions.
- 56-26-109 - Form of permissible policy provisions.
- 56-26-110 - Inapplicable or inconsistent provisions.
- 56-26-111 - Sequence of policy provisions.
- 56-26-112 - Third-party ownership.
- 56-26-113 - Requirements of other jurisdictions.
- 56-26-114 - Filing procedure.
- 56-26-115 - Policy provisions not specifically covered.
- 56-26-116 - Effect of nonconforming policies.
- 56-26-117 - Application as part of policy Copy on request.
- 56-26-118 - Alteration of application.
- 56-26-119 - False statements in application.
- 56-26-120 - Acts not constituting waiver of defenses.
- 56-26-121 - Acceptance of premiums after expiration of policy Misstatement of age.
- 56-26-122 - Policies exempt.
- 56-26-123 - Violation Forfeiture Revocation of license.
- 56-26-124 - Accident and sickness insurance Patients in tax supported institutions not to be excluded.
- 56-26-125 - Insurer's right of cancellation to be stated on face of policy.
- 56-26-126 - Insurer's option to renew to be stated on face of policy.
- 56-26-127 - Group or franchise policies excluded.
- 56-26-128 - Violations Penalty.
- 56-26-129 - Ten-day free look on health insurance.
- 56-26-130 - , 56-26-131. [Transferred.]
- 56-26-132 - Health care insurance advice for senior citizens.
- 56-26-133 - Effect of sole proprietor or partner's election against coverage under Workers' Compensation Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.