2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 23 - State Stock Fire Insurance Companies
- 56-23-101 - Property, casualty and surety insurance Certificate of authority.
- 56-23-102 - False swearing to statement to obtain certificate of authority Perjury Denial of right to do business Revocation of certificate.
- 56-23-103 - Ceding insurers credited pro rata unearned premium liability.
- 56-23-104 - Assuming insurers Determination of financial condition.
- 56-23-105 - Rates and rating organizations.
- 56-23-106 - Annual reports of companies Contents Financial condition Filing fee.
- 56-23-107 - Reinsurance of fire risks with or for other companies.
- 56-23-108 - Reinsurance of excess fire risks in unauthorized company with approval of commissioner Premium tax Payment.
- 56-23-109 - Certificate of authority for agents Fee.
- 56-23-110 - Rules and regulations.
- 56-23-111 - Assets Investments Loans Foreign investments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.