2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 20 - Mutual or Assessment Fire Insurance Companies
- 56-20-101 - Documents filed with commissioner.
- 56-20-102 - Policy provisions.
- 56-20-103 - Obligations of insured Uniformity.
- 56-20-104 - Payment of losses or damages Borrowing or assessments General assessments.
- 56-20-105 - Limitation on and use of assessments.
- 56-20-106 - Notice of assessments Time of payment Expense and cost of collection.
- 56-20-107 - Collection of assessments by officers Individual liability for neglect.
- 56-20-108 - Actions to recover assessments Penalty and interest.
- 56-20-109 - Lien for assessments Rights of subsequent purchaser, or junior lienholder.
- 56-20-110 - Exclusion from membership Policies cancelled or withdrawn Effect.
- 56-20-111 - Liability for assessments made before exclusion Penalty Limitation of actions.
- 56-20-112 - Notice of exclusion and cancellation Repayment of equitable portion of unearned premiums of cancelled policy.
- 56-20-113 - Annual statement to commissioner.
- 56-20-114 - Examination by commissioner Payment of expenses Prosecution of offending officers.
- 56-20-115 - Fees of commissioner.
- 56-20-116 - Extension of business operations.
- 56-20-117 - Exemption from deposit and surplus requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.