2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 19 - Mutual Insurance Companies Other Than Life
- 56-19-101 - Incorporators Number Residence qualifications.
- 56-19-102 - Name of company.
- 56-19-103 - Articles of incorporation Acknowledgment Contents.
- 56-19-104 - Articles of incorporation Execution in duplicate Submission to commissioner Filing.
- 56-19-105 - Certificate of incorporation.
- 56-19-106 - Amendment of articles of incorporation.
- 56-19-107 - Legal existence Bylaws and transaction of business.
- 56-19-108 - Powers of company Insurance contracts Kinds of insurance Reinsurance.
- 56-19-109 - License Conditions precedent.
- 56-19-110 - Policy provisions.
- 56-19-111 - Corporate policyholders Officers not personally liable.
- 56-19-112 - Voting rights of members.
- 56-19-113 - Maximum premium to be stated Cash and contingent premiums.
- 56-19-114 - Investment of assets.
- 56-19-115 - Unearned premium and other reserves Maintenance.
- 56-19-116 - Assets not equal to unearned premium reserve and other liabilities Assessment of members Increase.
- 56-19-117 - Advancements.
- 56-19-118 - Foreign mutual insurance companies admitted if solvent Requirements for admission.
- 56-19-119 - Annual report Examination Information required.
- 56-19-120 - Reinsurance Restrictions.
- 56-19-121 - Resident agent not required.
- 56-19-122 - Companies governed by this chapter not subject to any other law.
- 56-19-123 - Violation of chapter Penalty Revocation of license.
- 56-19-124 - Requirements as to deposits and surplus.
- 56-19-125 - State malpractice insurance companies becoming state stock malpractice insurance companies Definitions Plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.