2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 13 - Tennessee Captive Insurance Company Act
- 56-13-101 - Short title Purpose.
- 56-13-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-13-103 - Scope.
- 56-13-104 - Application for certificate authorizing issuance of malpractice insurance.
- 56-13-105 - Names of companies.
- 56-13-106 - Formation of captive insurance companies.
- 56-13-107 - Directors Terms Election Conflicts of interest in recovery of benefits.
- 56-13-108 - Sale of stock Increase in capital Restriction on expenses.
- 56-13-109 - Violations Penalties.
- 56-13-110 - No seal required on policies.
- 56-13-111 - Companies deemed incorporated under corporation law.
- 56-13-112 - Authority to do business.
- 56-13-113 - Reports and statements.
- 56-13-114 - Penalties for failure to file reports and statements.
- 56-13-115 - Grounds and procedure for suspension or revocation of certificate.
- 56-13-116 - Capital deposit Letter of credit.
- 56-13-117 - Security deposits Certificates.
- 56-13-118 - Deposit and safekeeping of securities and letters of credit.
- 56-13-119 - Forms of minimum surplus required.
- 56-13-120 - Examinations and investigations.
- 56-13-121 - Legal investments, acquisitions, and loans.
- 56-13-122 - Reinsurance.
- 56-13-123 - Policy provisions Approval.
- 56-13-124 - Ratemaking.
- 56-13-125 - Filing of rates.
- 56-13-126 - Rating organizations Membership.
- 56-13-127 - Exemption from compulsory associations.
- 56-13-128 - Tax on premiums collected Exemptions Penalties.
- 56-13-129 - Rules, regulations, and orders Hearings.
- 56-13-130 - Conversion of stock insurance corporation into mutual insurance corporation.
- 56-13-131 - Expenditure of public funds for capital stock or to provide guaranty capital.
- 56-13-132 - Annual regulatory fees.
- 56-13-133 - Independent annual audits of statutory financial statements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.