2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 11 - Insurance Holding Company System Act of 1986
- 56-11-101 - Short title Definitions.
- 56-11-102 - Authorization for subsidiary.
- 56-11-103 - Mergers and acquisitions of control.
- 56-11-104 - Acquisitions resulting in change in control of insurer.
- 56-11-105 - Registration of insurers and health maintenance organizations Statements Disclaimer of affiliation.
- 56-11-106 - Transactions within a holding company system Standards Dividends Management of domestic insurers and health maintenance organizations.
- 56-11-107 - Financial condition of insurer or health maintenance organization.
- 56-11-108 - Confidentiality of investigations and examinations.
- 56-11-109 - Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- 56-11-110 - Injunctions Prohibited voting of securities Sequestration of voting securities.
- 56-11-111 - Penalties Injunctions.
- 56-11-112 - Assumption of control by commissioner Insolvency.
- 56-11-113 - Order of liquidation or rehabilitation Recovery by receivers.
- 56-11-114 - Suspension, revocation or refusal to renew license.
- 56-11-115 - Appeal of commissioner's action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.