2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 9 - EquipmentLighting Regulations
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 55-9-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 55-9-102 - Emergency parts and accessories to be carried by various type motor vehicles.
- 55-9-103 - Display of warning devices during period of disablement of certain vehicles.
- 55-9-104 - Vehicles stopping for causes other than disablement Display of warning devices.
- 55-9-105 - Televisions in motor vehicles Operation or installation Applicability Violations.
- 55-9-106 - Studded tires.
- 55-9-107 - Motor vehicle windows with tinting, reflecting or sun screen material.
- 55-9-108 - Airbags.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.