2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 50 - Uniform Classified and Commercial Driver License Act
Part 3 - Application, Examination, and Issuance
- 55-50-301 - License required Requirements Exception. Applicability to temporary licenses and permits.
- 55-50-302 - Classes of licenses Endorsements Applicability to temporary licenses and permits.
- 55-50-303 - Persons not eligible for licensing Exception for temporary licenses.
- 55-50-304 - Persons exempt from licensing.
- 55-50-305 - Validity of current licenses.
- 55-50-306 - 55-50-310. [Reserved.]
- 55-50-311 - Learner permit Intermediate license Fees Restrictions Penalties Application Parental notification.
- 55-50-312 - Licensing of minors.
- 55-50-313 - 55-50-320. [Reserved.]
- 55-50-321 - Applications. [Amendment contingent on funding by the federal selective service system. See the Compiler's Notes.]
- 55-50-322 - Examination of applicants.
- 55-50-323 - Fees.
- 55-50-324 - Disposition of fees Motorcycle license or permit examination fee.
- 55-50-325 - 55-50-330. [Reserved.]
- 55-50-331 - Examination for, and issuance, renewal and contents of, licenses Conditional licenses.
- 55-50-332 - Lost permits or licenses Duplicates or substitutes.
- 55-50-333 - Change of address.
- 55-50-334 - Licenses of persons under or attaining twenty-one.
- 55-50-335 - Color photos on licenses System for issuing plastic laminated driver licenses bearing color photograph.
- 55-50-336 - Photo identification license.
- 55-50-337 - Expiration of licenses.
- 55-50-338 - Renewals Drug and alcohol educational pamphlets.
- 55-50-339 - Issuance or restoration of license of minor withdrawn from secondary school.
- 55-50-340 - 55-50-350. [Reserved.]
- 55-50-351 - License to be carried and exhibited on demand Arrest and penalty for violations.
- 55-50-352 - Anatomical gifts.
- 55-50-353 - Sexual or violent offender identification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.