2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 50 - Uniform Classified and Commercial Driver License Act
Part 2 - Administration by Department
- 55-50-201 - Administration by department.
- 55-50-202 - Establishment of rules and regulations.
- 55-50-203 - Authority to enter agreements.
- 55-50-204 - Records to be kept by department Fee for furnishing copies.
- 55-50-205 - Electronic transmittal of information to federal selective service system. [Enactment contingent on funding by the federal selective service system. See the Compiler's Notes.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.