2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 25 - Uniform Motor Vehicle Records Disclosure Act
- 55-25-101 - Short title.
- 55-25-102 - Purpose.
- 55-25-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 55-25-104 - Disclosure of personal information prohibited.
- 55-25-105 - Disclosure for safety, environmental, and federal compliance purposes. [Amendment contingent on funding by the federal selective service system. See the Compiler's Notes.]
- 55-25-106 - Consent.
- 55-25-107 - Disclosure for certain purposes.
- 55-25-108 - [Repealed.]
- 55-25-109 - Ascertainment of requesting party's identity.
- 55-25-110 - [Repealed.]
- 55-25-111 - Rules and regulations.
- 55-25-112 - Penalty for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.