2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 24 - Motor Vehicle Warranties
- 55-24-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 55-24-102 - Nonconforming vehicles Reports Repairs.
- 55-24-103 - Replacement or repair of vehicles Refunds Refinancing agreements Defenses.
- 55-24-104 - Leased vehicles Refunds.
- 55-24-105 - Presumptions Term of protection Notice to manufacturer.
- 55-24-106 - Informal dispute settlement procedure.
- 55-24-107 - Statute of limitations.
- 55-24-108 - Recovery of costs and expenses Attorneys' fees.
- 55-24-109 - Copy of repair order to consumer.
- 55-24-110 - Election of remedies.
- 55-24-111 - Commencing actions against sellers or lessors.
- 55-24-112 - Manufacturer's warranty Disclosure to purchaser.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.