2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 21 - Disabled Drivers and Passengers
Part 2 - Refueling Service for Disabled Drivers
- 55-21-201 - Part definitions.
- 55-21-202 - Refueling service at self-service pumps Price.
- 55-21-203 - Notice Posting Contents.
- 55-21-204 - Exemptions.
- 55-21-205 - Penalty.
- 55-21-206 - Enforcement of part.
- 55-21-207 - Commissioner's authority to investigate and assess penalty.
- 55-21-208 - Notice to station or facility operator.
- 55-21-209 - Notice to disabled person or veteran.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.