2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 18 - Automobile Clubs and Associations
- 55-18-101 - “Automobile club or association” defined.
- 55-18-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 55-18-103 - Certificates of authorization Power of commissioner to grant and revoke Rules and regulations Similarity of names prohibited Hearings.
- 55-18-104 - Supervision and control of commissioner.
- 55-18-105 - Certificate of authority required Application, contents Fee Cash or surety bond Agent for service of process Expiration of license.
- 55-18-106 - License of agent required Annual fee Rejection of application Suspension.
- 55-18-107 - Violation of law or rules and regulations Penalty.
- 55-18-108 - Organization and operation of clubs and associations authorized.
- 55-18-109 - Fees Use for expenses of administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.