There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 10 - Accidents, Arrests, Crimes and Penalties
Part 4 - Alcohol and Drug Related Offenses
- 55-10-401 - Driving under the influence of intoxicant, drug or drug producing stimulant prohibited Alcohol concentration in blood or breath.
- 55-10-402 - No defense that person is lawful user.
- 55-10-403 - Penalty for violations of §§ 55-10-401 55-10-404 Inpatient alcohol and drug treatment Restricted license Strip searches Forfeiture of vehicles Blood alcohol concentration test fee.
- 55-10-404 - Jurisdiction of general sessions court.
- 55-10-405 - Tests for alcoholic or drug content of blood Definitions.
- 55-10-406 - Tests for alcoholic or drug content of blood Implied consent Administration Liability Refusal to submit to test Suspension of license Fine Mandatory jail or workhouse sentence Notice Hearing Use of analysis as later evidence.
- 55-10-407 - Tests for alcoholic or drug content of blood Admissibility Failure to request test.
- 55-10-408 - Tests for alcoholic or drug content of blood Presumptions of intoxication and impairment.
- 55-10-409 - Tests for alcoholic or drug content of blood Reports Availability of results.
- 55-10-410 - Tests for alcoholic or drug content of blood Procurement and processing of samples Results Additional testing.
- 55-10-411 - Tests for alcoholic or drug content of blood Construction of provisions Authority of other departments.
- 55-10-412 - Additional penalties Ignition interlock devices.
- 55-10-413 - Alternative incarceration facilities.
- 55-10-414 - [Repealed.]
- 55-10-415 - Underage driving while impaired Penalties.
- 55-10-416 - Open container law.
- 55-10-417 - Access to inmates by alcohol and drug treatment organizations.
- 55-10-418 - Adult driving while impaired.
- 55-10-419 - Blood alcohol or drug concentration test (BADT) fee Creation of TBI toxicology unit intoxicant testing fund.
- 55-10-420 - 55-10-450. [Reserved.]
- 55-10-451 - Increased fines Collection County fund.
- 55-10-452 - Disposition of fund.
- 55-10-453 - Disposition of remainder of fines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.