2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 10 - Accidents, Arrests, Crimes and Penalties
Part 2 - Crimes
- 55-10-201 - Parties to a crime.
- 55-10-202 - Offenses by persons owning or controlling vehicles.
- 55-10-203 - When person arrested must be taken before a magistrate Admission to bail.
- 55-10-204 - Illegal cancellation of traffic citation Audit of citation records.
- 55-10-205 - Reckless driving.
- 55-10-206 - Off-road vehicles Prohibited acts Penalties.
- 55-10-207 - Traffic citation in lieu of arrest.
- 55-10-208 - Uniform traffic citation form.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.