2010 Tennessee Code
Title 53 - Food, Drugs And Cosmetics
Chapter 7 - Meat Inspection and Regulations
Part 3 - Tennessee Biological Residue Act of 1972
- 53-7-301 - Short title.
- 53-7-302 - Part definitions.
- 53-7-303 - Administration Detention, quarantine and destruction of affected animals and animal products.
- 53-7-304 - Right of entry for examination purposes.
- 53-7-305 - Authority of commissioner to promulgate tolerance regulations.
- 53-7-306 - Violation of provisions Penalties.
- 53-7-307 - Injunctive relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.