2010 Tennessee Code
Title 53 - Food, Drugs And Cosmetics
Chapter 12 - Vending Machines and Commissaries
- 53-12-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 53-12-102 - Enforcement of chapter Rules and regulations Commissioner's and commissioner's designee's authority.
- 53-12-103 - Food safety, packaging and sanitation.
- 53-12-104 - Licensing.
- 53-12-105 - Violations of this chapter, or regulations Reports Notice Penalties.
- 53-12-106 - Seizures or condemnations.
- 53-12-107 - Energy efficient lights in vending machines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.