2010 Tennessee Code
Title 53 - Food, Drugs And Cosmetics
Chapter 1 - Tennessee Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 53-1-101 - Administration Short title.
- 53-1-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 53-1-103 - Prohibited acts Penalties Exceptions.
- 53-1-104 - Food deemed adulterated.
- 53-1-105 - Food deemed misbranded.
- 53-1-106 - Certain food exempted from affirmative labeling requirements.
- 53-1-107 - Poisonous or deleterious substance Regulations as to use.
- 53-1-108 - Drugs or devices deemed adulterated.
- 53-1-109 - Drugs or devices deemed misbranded Exemptions.
- 53-1-110 - Sale of new drugs.
- 53-1-111 - Cosmetics deemed adulterated.
- 53-1-112 - Cosmetics deemed misbranded.
- 53-1-113 - False advertising.
- 53-1-114 - Exemptions from labeling requirements.
- 53-1-115 - Use of the name “catfish” Enforcement Rules and regulations Violations Penalties Hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.