2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 9 - Drug-free Workplace Programs
- 50-9-101 - Legislative intent.
- 50-9-102 - Applicability.
- 50-9-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 50-9-104 - Testing for drugs or alcohol authorized Conditions for testing Effect of failure to comply.
- 50-9-105 - Written policy statement.
- 50-9-106 - Required drug or alcohol tests.
- 50-9-107 - Testing subject to department of transportation procedures Verification Chain of custody procedures Costs Discrimination on grounds of voluntary treatment prohibited.
- 50-9-108 - Drug or alcohol use not a handicap or disability Drug or alcohol use “cause” for firing or failure to hire Miscellaneous provisions.
- 50-9-109 - Confidentiality of records Parental notification.
- 50-9-110 - Prerequisites for processing test specimens Licensure of testing laboratory.
- 50-9-111 - Rules and regulations Guidelines for state testing program.
- 50-9-112 - Temporary employment agencies exempt from drug-free workplace requirements.
- 50-9-113 - State and local government construction contracts.
- 50-9-114 - Information to be included within bid or procurement specifications for construction services Contesting a contract.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.