2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 6 - Workers' Compensation Law
Part 6 - Workers' Compensation Insurance Fund Act of 1992
50-6-620 - Contents of annual report.
50-6-620. Contents of annual report.
The board shall annually report to the general assembly, governor, and the director of the division of state audit the operations of the fund up to that date. The report shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) The volume of premiums insured through the state fund and its share of the state workers' compensation insurance market;
(2) The percent division of premium dollars among various types of benefit payments and administrative costs for policies and claims under the state fund;
(3) The average rate of return enjoyed by the state fund on its invested assets;
(4) Recommendations concerning desirable changes in the state fund to promote its prompt and efficient administration of policies and claims;
(5) A recommendation to the general assembly and governor regarding the continued operation of the fund;
(6) A full report concerning reserve practices including any actuarial analysis of the funds reserved; and
(7) Any other information the director deems appropriate.
[Acts 1992, ch. 900, § 26; 1994, ch. 979, § 5.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.