2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 6 - Workers' Compensation Law
Part 6 - Workers' Compensation Insurance Fund Act of 1992
- 50-6-601 - Short title Establishment of competitive state workers' compensation insurance fund.
- 50-6-602 - Part definitions.
- 50-6-603 - Purpose and organization of fund.
- 50-6-604 - Board of directors Members.
- 50-6-605 - Management of fund.
- 50-6-606 - Powers of board.
- 50-6-607 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-608 - Nonliability of board members, officers or employees.
- 50-6-609 - Scope of insurance by fund.
- 50-6-610 - Powers of fund.
- 50-6-611 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-612 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-613 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-614 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-615 - Property of fund Fund employees.
- 50-6-616 - Appropriations prohibited except as provided in § 50-6-621.
- 50-6-617 - Fund not a state agency.
- 50-6-618 - Rules for sale of coverage by agents.
- 50-6-619 - Annual report required.
- 50-6-620 - Contents of annual report.
- 50-6-621 - Bonds, appropriation for start-up costs.
- 50-6-622 - Start-up of operations.
- 50-6-623 - Submission and review of organizational and operating plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.