2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 6 - Workers' Compensation Law
Part 4 - Insurance
- 50-6-401 - Authority to write insurance Tax.
- 50-6-402 - Classification of risks and premiums Filing Approval.
- 50-6-403 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-404 - Bond or certificate.
- 50-6-405 - Compensation insurance or proof of financial ability required Self insurers Payment of premiums Excess catastrophe reinsurance coverage Authority and duty of commissioner.
- 50-6-406 - Evidence of compliance to be filed Penalty for failing to comply Liability to employee in damages Defenses.
- 50-6-407 - Certificate of compliance with insurance provisions.
- 50-6-408 - Mandatory policy provisions.
- 50-6-409 - Policy provision concerning agreement to pay benefits.
- 50-6-410 - Violations of § 50-6-405.
- 50-6-411 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-412 - Penalties for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 50-6-413 - In-state claims office or adjuster required Authority of office or adjuster.
- 50-6-414 - Experience modification factors Notification of employers Failure to give timely notification.
- 50-6-415 - Data collection Reporting data.
- 50-6-416 - [Repealed.]
- 50-6-417 - Dispute of experience modification factor.
- 50-6-418 - Rating plans based on drug-free workplace program participation.
- 50-6-419 - Rules governing settlement of workers' compensation claims.
- 50-6-420 - Legislative intent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.