2010 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer And Employee
Chapter 6 - Workers' Compensation Law
Part 3 - Occupational Diseases
- 50-6-301 - “Occupational diseases” defined.
- 50-6-302 - Retroactivity Coal worker's pneumoconiosis, effect of federal law.
- 50-6-303 - Compensation and benefits.
- 50-6-304 - Last employer liable.
- 50-6-305 - Notice of contraction of disease and claim for compensation.
- 50-6-306 - Statute of limitations.
- 50-6-307 - Waiver of compensation for aggravation of condition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.