2010 Tennessee Code
Title 5 - Counties
Chapter 8 - Receipt and Management of Funds
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 5-8-101 - Sources of county revenue Gifts and donations.
- 5-8-102 - Privilege tax Motor vehicle tax.
- 5-8-103 - Exempt or taxable property, privileges.
- 5-8-104 - Fines applied to county use.
- 5-8-105 - Fines adjudged by general sessions judges.
- 5-8-106 - Revenue docket.
- 5-8-107 - Use of revenue, generally.
- 5-8-108 - Authority to seek and use public funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.