2010 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 4 - Financial Aid
Part 9 - State Lottery Proceeds
49-4-904 - Student ineligibility.
49-4-904. Student ineligibility.
A student is ineligible for any scholarship or grant described in this part if the student:
(1) Is not a Tennessee citizen;
(2) Has not complied with United States selective service system requirements for registration, if such requirements are applicable to the student;
(3) Is in default on a federal Title IV educational loan or Tennessee educational loan;
(4) Owes a refund on a federal Title IV student financial aid program or a Tennessee student financial aid program;
(5) Is not in compliance with federal drug-free rules and laws for receiving financial assistance;
(6) Is incarcerated; or
(7) Does not meet each qualification relating to the relevant scholarship or grant that is applicable to the student.
[Acts 2003, ch. 298, § 1.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.