2010 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 3 - Finances
Part 3 - Tennessee Education Finance Act of 1977
- 49-3-301 - Short title.
- 49-3-302 - Part definitions.
- 49-3-303 - Funding procedure established.
- 49-3-304 - Part exclusive.
- 49-3-305 - Rules and regulations.
- 49-3-306 - Computation Pay supplement Licensed personnel salaries.
- 49-3-307 - Basic education program calculation.
- 49-3-308 - [Repealed.]
- 49-3-309 - Transportation services.
- 49-3-310 - Textbooks and other instructional materials.
- 49-3-311 - Capital outlay.
- 49-3-312 - Substitute teachers.
- 49-3-313 - School lunch program.
- 49-3-314 - Distribution of state funds.
- 49-3-315 - Local tax levy Special transportation tax levy and fund.
- 49-3-316 - Local fiscal accounting.
- 49-3-317 - Adjustments to reflect local changes.
- 49-3-318 - Vocational or technical education.
- 49-3-319 - Adult basic education.
- 49-3-320 - Grants-in-aid.
- 49-3-321 - Inservice training.
- 49-3-322 - Contracts Small businesses Minority owned businesses.
- 49-3-323 - [Repealed.]
- 49-3-324 - Loan for transportation services.
- 49-3-325 - 49-3-350. [Reserved.]
- 49-3-351 - Basic education program Funding procedure.
- 49-3-352 - Dedicated education fund.
- 49-3-353 - Conditions for receiving BEP funds.
- 49-3-354 - Distribution of BEP funds.
- 49-3-355 - Pupil transportation services Funding through BEP.
- 49-3-356 - State and local contributions to BEPs funds Equalization.
- 49-3-357 - Education trust fund of 1992.
- 49-3-358 - BEP account Exemption from trustee's commission.
- 49-3-359 - BEP funding for teacher's supplies, duty-free lunch periods, school nurses and reading coordinators.
- 49-3-360 - Incentive grants.
- 49-3-361 - Implementation of at-risk class size program.
- 49-3-362 - Division of BEP funds allocated for county director of schools.
- 49-3-363 - Children for whose education the state is directly responsible.
- 49-3-364 - [Obsolete.]
- 49-3-365 - Break-the-mold schools.
- 49-3-366 - Funds for teachers' salary equity.
- 49-3-367 - Access to Internet services Legislative intent.
- 49-3-368 - Funds for Internet funding or connectivity Administration Eligibility Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.