2010 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 2 - Local Administration
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 49-2-101 - County legislative bodies Powers and duties.
- 49-2-102 - County mayors Powers and duties.
- 49-2-103 - County trustees Powers and duties.
- 49-2-104 - Inspection of local records.
- 49-2-105 - Individual right to select physician preserved.
- 49-2-106 - Creation or expansion of city or special school districts.
- 49-2-107 - Special school districts Taxes.
- 49-2-108 - Separate-sex schools.
- 49-2-109 - Contracts with private, city or special district schools.
- 49-2-110 - Student activity funds.
- 49-2-111 - Reapportionment Effect on school districts.
- 49-2-112 - School audits.
- 49-2-113 - Mechanical signing of warrants.
- 49-2-114 - Waiver of school fees.
- 49-2-115 - Family resource centers.
- 49-2-116 - School safety zones.
- 49-2-117 - Funding for school building improvements.
- 49-2-118 - Conflict resolution intervention programs Yearly effectiveness report.
- 49-2-119 - Diplomas for World War or Korean War veterans.
- 49-2-120 - Prohibition against hazing.
- 49-2-121 - Inspection and evaluation program for indoor air quality in schools.
- 49-2-122 - Placement of automated external defibrillator (AED) devices in schools.
- 49-2-123 - Work experience and career exploration program.
- 49-2-124 - Universal mental health or socioemotional screening.
- 49-2-125 - Archival Protection Act of 2009.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.