2010 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 13 - Tennessee Public Charter Schools Act of 2002
- 49-13-101 - Short title.
- 49-13-102 - Purpose.
- 49-13-103 - Application.
- 49-13-104 - Chapter definitions.
- 49-13-105 - Statutes, rules and regulations.
- 49-13-106 - Creation or conversion of charter schools.
- 49-13-107 - Application process.
- 49-13-108 - Approval, denial of application.
- 49-13-109 - Applicable caps.
- 49-13-110 - Charter agreement.
- 49-13-111 - Compliance.
- 49-13-112 - Funding.
- 49-13-113 - Enrollment.
- 49-13-114 - Transportation.
- 49-13-115 - Conditional approval.
- 49-13-116 - Information on charter schools.
- 49-13-117 - Leaves of absence for teachers.
- 49-13-118 - Bargaining units.
- 49-13-119 - Group insurance.
- 49-13-120 - Reporting requirements.
- 49-13-121 - Term of charter Renewal.
- 49-13-122 - Revocation or renewal of charter.
- 49-13-123 - Enrollment of students in terminated charter school.
- 49-13-124 - Charter school powers.
- 49-13-125 - Immunity.
- 49-13-126 - Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- 49-13-127 - Audits.
- 49-13-128 - [Obsolete.]
- 49-13-129 - Study and evaluation of chapter Appointment of task force.
- 49-13-130 - Reenactment and repeal of provisions of chapter relating to the creation of new public charter schools.
- 49-13-131 - Identification and implementation of system for dissemination of charter school most promising practices.
- 49-13-132 - Adoption of dates and timelines for applications for conversion of schools in Restructuring 2 Alternative Governance to charter schools.
- 49-13-133 - Student tracking system to track students who leave charter schools Report to general assembly.
- 49-13-134 - Establishment of non-charter public schools of innovation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.