2010 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 1 - State Administration
Part 6 - Performance Goals and Assessment
- 49-1-601 - Performance goals at the local level.
- 49-1-602 - Placement in improvement status for schools and LEAs.
- 49-1-603 - Value added assessment system.
- 49-1-604 - Mixed model methodologies.
- 49-1-605 - Annual estimates of school district effects on student progress in grades three through eight (3-8).
- 49-1-606 - Annual estimates of teacher effects on student progress in grades three through eight (3-8).
- 49-1-607 - Noncompliance with security guidelines for TCAP or successor test.
- 49-1-608 - Subject matter tests for secondary schools Initiation of value added assessment.
- 49-1-609 - System performing above base requirements not to be penalized.
- 49-1-610 - New tests to be used.
- 49-1-611 - Reports Removal or appointment of school board members.
- 49-1-612 - Alternative assessment for students with disabilities.
- 49-1-613 - Annual school improvement plans.
- 49-1-614 - Achievement school districts.
- 49-1-615 - Establishment of the teacher professional development fund.
- 49-1-616 - Report on Race to the Top funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.