2010 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 1 - State Administration
Part 3 - State Board of Education
- 49-1-301 - Composition Chair Meetings.
- 49-1-302 - Powers and duties of the board Confidentiality of records Standards, policies, recommendations and actions subject to appropriations Guidelines and criteria for evaluation of certificated employees Duty-free lunch and planning periods Confidentiality and integrity of statewide tests Ungraded and unstructured classes Limits on local costs of special education Recruitment, employment and retention of African-American teachers Uniform clothing Railroad crossing safety Standards of care for before and after school programs Creation of child care advisory council.
- 49-1-303 - Lease of land to fraternities and sororities.
- 49-1-304 - Acquisition of federal surplus property.
- 49-1-305 - Executive director Staff.
- 49-1-306 - Goals.
- 49-1-307 - Review of policies concerning employees or contractors recommending psychotropic drugs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.