2010 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations And Associations
Chapter 68 - Transition Provisions
Part 2 - Public Benefit Hospital Sales and Conveyance Act of 2006
- 48-68-201 - Short title.
- 48-68-202 - Part definitions.
- 48-68-203 - Written notice prior to entering into public benefit hospital conveyance transaction.
- 48-68-204 - Notification by attorney general and reporter of action.
- 48-68-205 - Published written notice.
- 48-68-206 - Considerations in making decision regarding proposed transaction.
- 48-68-207 - Determination of whether the transaction will have effect on availability or accessibility to health care services.
- 48-68-208 - Providing sufficient information to complete review of the transaction.
- 48-68-209 - Permitted action to assist in review of proposed transaction.
- 48-68-210 - Public records.
- 48-68-211 - Violations Penalties Remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.