2010 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations And Associations
Chapter 249 - Tennessee Revised Limited Liability Company Act
Part 5 - Admission of Members Membership Interests Transferees and Creditors of Members
- 48-249-501 - Admission of members.
- 48-249-502 - Nature of membership interest and statement of interest owned.
- 48-249-503 - Termination of membership interest.
- 48-249-504 - Termination of membership interest in contravention of LLC documents.
- 48-249-505 - Effect of termination of membership interest.
- 48-249-506 - Determination of fair value.
- 48-249-507 - Transfer of financial rights.
- 48-249-508 - Transfer of a membership interest or governance rights.
- 48-249-509 - Rights of judgment creditor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.