2010 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 50 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 47-50-101 - Private and corporation seals abolished.
- 47-50-102 - Assignable instruments Suit by assignee.
- 47-50-103 - Written contracts prima facie evidence of consideration.
- 47-50-104 - Failure of consideration Defense.
- 47-50-105 - Nonnegotiable orders for payment of money.
- 47-50-106 - Action on instruments may be joint or several.
- 47-50-107 - Action on protested bill may be joint or several.
- 47-50-108 - Effect of epidemic.
- 47-50-109 - Procurement of breach of contracts unlawful Damages.
- 47-50-110 - Printed contract forms Certain extracted products.
- 47-50-111 - Direct molding Unlawful duplication of goods.
- 47-50-112 - Contracts to be enforced as written.
- 47-50-113 - [Transferred.]
- 47-50-114 - Sales representatives Commissions.
- 47-50-115 - Reimbursement of federal excise taxes.
- 47-50-116 - References to 911 service restricted.
- 47-50-117 - Reimbursement of costs associated with clothing anti-theft security tags.
- 47-50-118 - Refund on purchase price of ticket for cancelled performance or event.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.