2010 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 2 - A Leases
Part 3 - General Obligation and Construction of Contract
- 47-2-301 - General obligation of parties.
- 47-2-302 - Unconscionable contract or clause.
- 47-2-303 - Allocation or division of risks.
- 47-2-304 - Price payable in money, goods, realty, or otherwise.
- 47-2-305 - Open price term.
- 47-2-306 - Output, requirements and exclusive dealings.
- 47-2-307 - Delivery in single lot or several lots.
- 47-2-308 - Absence of specified place for delivery.
- 47-2-309 - Absence of specific time provisions Notice of termination.
- 47-2-310 - Open time for payment or running of credit Authority to ship under reservation.
- 47-2-311 - Options and cooperation respecting performance.
- 47-2-312 - Warranty of title and against infringement Buyer's obligation against infringement.
- 47-2-313 - Express warranties by affirmation, promise, description, sample.
- 47-2-314 - Implied warranty Merchantability Usage of trade.
- 47-2-315 - Implied warranty Fitness for particular purpose Exception for certain livestock.
- 47-2-316 - Exclusion or modification of warranties.
- 47-2-317 - Cumulation and conflict of warranties express or implied.
- 47-2-318 - Third party beneficiaries of warranties express or implied.
- 47-2-319 - O.B. and F.A.S. terms.
- 47-2-320 - I.F. and C. & F. terms.
- 47-2-321 - I.F. or C. & F. “Net landed weights” “Payment on arrival” Warranty of condition on arrival.
- 47-2-322 - Delivery “ex-ship.”
- 47-2-323 - Form of bill of lading required in overseas shipment “Overseas.”
- 47-2-324 - “No arrival, no sale” term.
- 47-2-325 - “Letter of credit” term “Confirmed credit.”
- 47-2-326 - Sale on approval and sale or return Consignment sales and rights of creditors.
- 47-2-327 - Special incidents of sale on approval and sale or return.
- 47-2-328 - Sale by auction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.