2010 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 18 - Consumer Protection
Part 3 - Health Clubs
- 47-18-301 - Definitions.
- 47-18-302 - Certificate of registration.
- 47-18-303 - Unenforceable health club agreements.
- 47-18-304 - [Transferred.]
- 47-18-305 - Requirements for valid agreements.
- 47-18-306 - Duration of agreements.
- 47-18-307 - Provisions contrary to public policy.
- 47-18-308 - Applicability of provisions.
- 47-18-309 - Certificate of registration Application Issuance.
- 47-18-310 - Certificate of registration Duration Renewal.
- 47-18-311 - Certificate of registration Transferability Change of ownership.
- 47-18-312 - Violations.
- 47-18-313 - Responsibility for compliance Change in ownership Notice.
- 47-18-314 - Certificates of exemption.
- 47-18-315 - Suspension, revocation, and nonrenewal of registration.
- 47-18-316 - Promulgation of rules.
- 47-18-317 - 47-18-319. [Reserved.]
- 47-18-320 - Violations Penalties and remedies.
- 47-18-321 - Surety bond Applicability Filing of audited financial statement.
- 47-18-322 - Cease and desist orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.