There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 18 - Consumer Protection
Part 21 - Identity Theft Deterrence
- 47-18-2101 - Short title.
- 47-18-2102 - Definitions.
- 47-18-2103 - Prohibited practices.
- 47-18-2104 - Private rights of action.
- 47-18-2105 - Civil penalties and remedies.
- 47-18-2106 - Violation of Tennessee Consumer Protection Act.
- 47-18-2107 - Release of personal consumer information.
- 47-18-2108 - Security freeze at the request of the consumer. [Effective September 1, 2008.]
- 47-18-2109 - Notice to consumer regarding security freeze.
- 47-18-2110 - Protecting social security numbers from disclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.