2010 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 18 - Consumer Protection
Part 2 - Beauty Pageants
- 47-18-201 - Definitions.
- 47-18-202 - Registration of operators Bond Fee Exemptions.
- 47-18-203 - Cancellations Refunds.
- 47-18-204 - Denial, suspension, revocation of registration Rules and regulations.
- 47-18-205 - Exceptions.
- 47-18-206 - Penalty.
- 47-18-207 - Notice of incomplete forms Missing certificate or registration numbers.
- 47-18-208 - Transfer of registration to division of consumer affairs.
- 47-18-209 - Violations subject to Tennessee Consumer Protection Act.
- 47-18-210 - Cease and desist orders Hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.