2010 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments And Transactions
Chapter 10 - Uniform Electronic Transactions
- 47-10-101 - Short title.
- 47-10-102 - Definitions.
- 47-10-103 - Scope.
- 47-10-104 - [Repealed.]
- 47-10-105 - Use of electronic records and electronic signatures Variation by agreement.
- 47-10-106 - Construction and application.
- 47-10-107 - Legal recognition of electronic records, electronic signatures, and electronic contracts.
- 47-10-108 - Provision of information in writing Presentation of records.
- 47-10-109 - Attribution and effect of electronic record and electronic signature.
- 47-10-110 - Effect of change or error.
- 47-10-111 - Notarization and acknowledgment.
- 47-10-112 - Retention of electronic records Originals.
- 47-10-113 - Admissibility in evidence.
- 47-10-114 - Automated transaction.
- 47-10-115 - Time and place of sending and receipt.
- 47-10-116 - Transferable records.
- 47-10-117 - Creation and retention of electronic records and conversion of written records by governmental agencies.
- 47-10-118 - Acceptance and distribution of electronic records by governmental agencies.
- 47-10-119 - Filing of pre-implementation statement and post-implementation review.
- 47-10-120 - Interoperability.
- 47-10-121 - Severability clause.
- 47-10-122 - Relationship to the federal E-Sign Act.
- 47-10-123 - Relevancy and construction of official commentary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.