There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 45 - Banks And Financial Institutions
Chapter 13 - Tennessee Residential Lending, Brokerage and Servicing Act
Part 2 - Licensing of Mortgage Lenders, Mortgage Loan Brokers and Mortgage Loan Servicers
- 45-13-201 - License required Exceptions.
- 45-13-202 - Application for license Investigation fee.
- 45-13-203 - Licensing Posting Renewal Abatement of fees.
- 45-13-204 - Surety bond required.
- 45-13-205 - Change of address or officers Annual report including past officers and directors.
- 45-13-206 - Records and financial statements Deposits and periodic payments Disclosure.
- 45-13-207 - Preservation of records Reproduction Maintenance location.
- 45-13-208 - Minimum information Annual report.
- 45-13-209 - Statement of account.
- 45-13-210 - Change of control.
- 45-13-211 - Managing principals and branch managers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.