2010 Tennessee Code
Title 44 - Animals And Animal Husbandry
Chapter 8 - Fences and Confinement
Part 2 - Partition Fences
- 44-8-201 - Partition fence defined Joining fences.
- 44-8-202 - Fences to be erected and maintained at joint expense.
- 44-8-203 - Damages for failure to maintain fence.
- 44-8-204 - Pay for fence.
- 44-8-205 - Judgment and execution.
- 44-8-206 - Rebuilding or repairing fences.
- 44-8-207 - Fees of court and fence reviewers.
- 44-8-208 - Fences not removed without six months' notice.
- 44-8-209 - Removing fence without notice a misdemeanor Damages.
- 44-8-210 - Disclaiming responsibility for fence erection Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.