2010 Tennessee Code
Title 44 - Animals And Animal Husbandry
Chapter 17 - Dogs and Cats
Part 1 - Dog and Cat Dealers
- 44-17-101 - Purpose of part.
- 44-17-102 - Part definitions.
- 44-17-103 - Sale or transportation of dogs or cats to research facilities by dealers without license prohibited.
- 44-17-104 - Applications for license Fee.
- 44-17-105 - Issuance of dealer's license Requirements.
- 44-17-106 - Annual renewal of dealer's license Fee.
- 44-17-107 - Revocation or suspension of dealer's license Grounds Hearing Appeal.
- 44-17-108 - Semi-annual reports to commissioner.
- 44-17-109 - Registration of research facilities with commissioner.
- 44-17-110 - Identification of dogs and cats delivered to research facilities.
- 44-17-111 - Records of research facilities and dealers.
- 44-17-112 - Sales of dogs and cats to research facilities Restrictions.
- 44-17-113 - Bills of sale evidencing purchase of dogs or cats by dealers or research facilities.
- 44-17-114 - Time dealers must hold dogs and cats after acquisition.
- 44-17-115 - Authority of commissioner to inspect premises of dealers or research facilities Inspection of conveyances Rules and regulations regarding inspection.
- 44-17-116 - Violations of provisions a misdemeanor.
- 44-17-117 - Construction and enforcement of provisions.
- 44-17-118 - Rules and regulations.
- 44-17-119 - Supplemental provisions.
- 44-17-120 - Destruction of dog causing death or serious injury to human Notice to dog's owner.
- 44-17-121 - Confiscation of animals.
- 44-17-122 - Cooperation with local and federal authorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.