2010 Tennessee Code
Title 43 - Agriculture And Horticulture
Chapter 11 - Fertilizers and Liming Materials
Part 1 - Commercial Fertilizers
- 43-11-101 - Short title.
- 43-11-102 - Administration of part.
- 43-11-103 - Part definitions.
- 43-11-104 - Registration.
- 43-11-105 - Labeling.
- 43-11-106 - Inspection fees.
- 43-11-107 - Tonnage reports.
- 43-11-108 - Inspection, sampling, analysis.
- 43-11-109 - Fertilizer deficiency Penalties.
- 43-11-110 - Commercial value.
- 43-11-111 - Soil conditioners.
- 43-11-112 - Misbranded fertilizer Distribution prohibited.
- 43-11-113 - Rules and regulations.
- 43-11-114 - Penalty for short weight.
- 43-11-115 - “Stop sale, use, or removal” orders.
- 43-11-116 - Seizure, condemnation, and sale.
- 43-11-117 - Revocation of registration Hearing Subpoenas Certiorari and review New registration.
- 43-11-118 - Notice of violations Hearing Certification of facts to prosecuting attorney.
- 43-11-119 - Penalty for violations.
- 43-11-120 - Prosecution of minor violations not required Notice of warning.
- 43-11-121 - Duty of district attorney general.
- 43-11-122 - Injunctions against violations.
- 43-11-123 - Exchanges between manufacturers.
- 43-11-124 - Distribution of adulterated fertilizer products.
- 43-11-125 - Local legislation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.