2010 Tennessee Code
Title 43 - Agriculture And Horticulture
Chapter 10 - Agricultural Seeds
Part 1 - Seed Law of 1986
- 43-10-101 - Short title.
- 43-10-102 - Legislative purpose.
- 43-10-103 - Part definitions.
- 43-10-104 - Label requirements.
- 43-10-105 - Label requirements Treated seeds.
- 43-10-106 - Label requirements Agricultural seeds.
- 43-10-107 - Label requirements Vegetable seeds in containers of one pound or less.
- 43-10-108 - Label requirements Vegetable seeds in containers of more than one pound.
- 43-10-109 - Prohibitions.
- 43-10-110 - Exemptions.
- 43-10-111 - Records.
- 43-10-112 - Disclaimers, nonwarranties, and limited warranties.
- 43-10-113 - Tolerances to be established and used in enforcement.
- 43-10-114 - Duties and authority of commissioner.
- 43-10-115 - Seizure.
- 43-10-116 - Violations, hearings, prosecutions, or warnings.
- 43-10-117 - Injunction.
- 43-10-118 - Licenses and inspection fees.
- 43-10-119 - Disposition of fees.
- 43-10-120 - Regulations promulgated under former statute.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.