2010 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 6 - Warrants
Part 2 - Arrest Warrants
- 40-6-201 - “Warrant of arrest” defined.
- 40-6-202 - Power of magistrates.
- 40-6-203 - Examination of affiant.
- 40-6-204 - Contents of examination.
- 40-6-205 - Issuance of warrant.
- 40-6-206 - Time of issuance and return Misdemeanor cases.
- 40-6-207 - Form of warrant.
- 40-6-208 - Contents of warrant.
- 40-6-209 - Officer to whom directed.
- 40-6-210 - Person by whom executed. [Amendment contingent on county approval; see the Compiler's Notes]
- 40-6-211 - Accuseds outside county Persons to whom warrant issued Accused brought before magistrate.
- 40-6-212 - Execution outside county.
- 40-6-213 - Execution anywhere in state.
- 40-6-214 - Authority of clerks and deputies of general sessions courts.
- 40-6-215 - Summons instead of arrest warrant.
- 40-6-216 - Copies of warrants.
- 40-6-217 - Issuance of arrest warrant in lieu of criminal summons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.