2010 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 30 - Post-Conviction Procedure
Part 3 - Post-Conviction DNA Analysis Act of 2001
- 40-30-301 - Short title.
- 40-30-302 - “DNA analysis” defined.
- 40-30-303 - Petition requesting analysis.
- 40-30-304 - Court order if probable that exculpatory results would not have resulted in prosecution or conviction.
- 40-30-305 - Court order if probable that results would have resulted in a more favorable verdict or sentence.
- 40-30-306 - Payment for analysis.
- 40-30-307 - Appointment of counsel for indigents.
- 40-30-308 - Court order for production of laboratory reports, underlying data and notes.
- 40-30-309 - Preservation of evidence during pendency of proceeding Sanctions.
- 40-30-310 - Laboratory standards.
- 40-30-311 - Orders in discretion of court.
- 40-30-312 - Analysis results Dismissal of petition Order for hearing.
- 40-30-313 - Payment for analysis.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.